03/27/2020 - 03:30 PM
PLEASE NOTE: Governor Carney has authorized public bodies to meet electronically in the interests of protecting citizens from the public health threat caused by COVID-19. Therefore, this meeting will be held via teleconference.
Phone number: (832) 831-2424
Access Code: 169630
For Discussion and Action
Town Managers Report
Ad Hoc Commercial District Planning – No Report
Beach Committee – No Report
Business Development – No Report
Dredging Committee – Dredging Committee
Environmental Committee – Environmental Committee
Finance Committee – No Report
Pedestrian Safety Committee – Pedestrian Safety Committee
Planning Commission – No Report
Technology Committee – No Report
Charter & Ordinance – No Report
We are asking that all attendees follow the rules listed below while on the teleconference:
- If possible, use a handset (land line).
- Mitigate audible distractions and background noise (pets, radio/TV, children) when possible.
- Avoid side conversations or noise-generating activities (shuffling papers, eating/drinking).
- To eliminate background noises, mute the microphone on your phone unless you are the one that is speaking.
- Always identify yourself first before speaking and keep comments brief.
- Speak at a normal volume; tone of voice matters too (speak clearly).