Town Clerk FAQs

Q: Do I have to register to vote in the Town of Fenwick Island?
All property owners must register with The Town of Fenwick Island in order to be eligible to vote in Special and General Elections.

Q: How do I register to vote in Town elections?
To register, compete the voter registration form and return it with the necessary proof of identity to the Town Clerk, 800 Coastal Hwy, Fenwick Island DE 19944 More