Doing Business in Fenwick Island
A Building Permit Fee of 3% of the Estimated Cost of Construction applies. A minimum fee of $100 per Building Permit Application applies.
- All contractors must obtain a business license from the Town of Fenwick Island
- The license fee is $200 per calendar year; additional parking decals are $5 each
- Contractor License are renewable annually on January 1
- Allowable hours of construction: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Saturday
- No construction is allowed on Sundays and Holidays
- Pile driving is not allowed from June 1 through August 31
Residential Rental License:
Commercial Rental License:
Call Building Official for information
The Town of Fenwick Island belongs to and is active with the Bethany-Fenwick Area Chamber of Commerce. We encourage you to affiliate your business with this fine organization.