Working for the Town of Fenwick Island
The Town of Fenwick Island posts employment opportunities when openings become available. If you are interested in a position with the town, you are welcome to forward a cover letter and resume. We will keep them on file for one year and contact you should an opening occur. Thank you for your interest in The Town of Fenwick Island.
Seasonal Parking Enforcement Officer:
Employment Status: Part Time/Seasonal
Hourly Salary: $17.50 per hour
Hours: Minimum 24 hrs. per week
General Statement of Duties:
The Seasonal Parking Enforcement Officer reports to the Chief of Police and is responsible for parking enforcement throughout the Town limits. Must be at least 18 years of age. Physical ability to ride a bicycle with the Town limits for a maximum of 8 hours per shift. No experience necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bicycle patrol within Town limits
- Enforce parking violations
- Assist the public with general information
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required
Instructions to Applicants:
- Submit resume and application to email@example.com
- Call the Police Clerk, Erin Ellinger at 302-539-3011 x 204
Interviewing Now. Start date will be May 15, 2023
The Town of Fenwick Island is an Equal Opportunity Employer.