Bulk Trash Collection:
It has been our experience that many residents will take this opportunity to clean garages and yards, while others will gather the attic treasures that have accumulated over the years and are now expendable. (This is not for yard waste pickup)
This is a program to strengthen the relationship between local Fenwick Island homeowners/residents and local Fenwick Island businesses and merchants. Simply stated, local Fenwick businesses supported by local residents, local employees and the Fenwick business community as a whole makes a better Town of Fenwick Island!
Fenwick Locals Program
View all the different parks within Fenwick Island.
It has become an increasingly large concern in Town that owners of pets are neglecting to pick up pet waste.
If you plan to rent your home in the Town of Fenwick Island, you are required to apply for a rental license each calendar year. The Town assesses a 8% rental tax, payable twice a year.
Many seniors are unaware of the available care options and programs that can help maintain their independence and quality of life. Visit https://www.caring.com/senior-living/assisted-living/delaware, a free resource that provides comprehensive information on topics like financial support, organizations, and available care options that are in every city in Delaware that can help senior citizens stay connected with their community.
The Bridge Clinic
Are you struggling with opioid use, another addiction, or a mental health issue? The Bridge Clinic offers services to help you get the help you need:
- Substance use disorder and mental health screenings
- Referrals to treatment
- Evaluations conducted on-site by qualified licensed clinicians
- A navigational peer who can connect you with support services within the care network
- Transportation to and from the facility (may be available)
- Training for administering naloxone, an overdose-reversal medication
The Bridge Clinic has also partnered with DSAMH and CLASI to provide free civil legal services to Delaware residents, to include:
- Familty Integrity and Safety (problems with the Division of Family Services; termination of parental rights proceedings; protection from abuse orders; custody, visitation, divorce, or paternity; overcoming guardianship’s)
- Housing and Utilities (actual or threatened shut-offs from the utility company; energy assistance programs; home ownership discrimination, code enforcement, mortgage foreclosure referral, and predatory home repairs; landlord-tenant problems; subsidized and public housing)
- Income Supports & Insurance (cash assistance programs; certain veteran’s benefits problems; child care subsidies; food and nutrition; social security/disability; medical assistance)
- Legal Status (immigration cases)
For more information, please contact 302-515-3310.
Trash Recyclables & Yard Waste:
Town Code specifies the manner in which trash should be handled.
View information on where, when, and how to vote in upcoming elections.