New Resident/Property Owner Welcome Packets:
If you are a new resident or property owner, please feel free to stop into Town Hall to say hello and pick up your welcome packet filled with helpful information about the Town. Below you can find some of the information included in the packets.
Residential Concerns Mission
Greetings From Town Council
Chief of Police Welcome Letter
Information Guide 2022
Voter & Municipal Election Information
Declaration of Property Status
Committee Participation Application
2023 Solid Waste-Recycling-Yard Waste Calendar
House Registry Form
beach rules brochure 2023
Parking Brochure 2023
Village Volunteers Survey
Fenwick Island Yacht Club 2024 Flyer
Bulk Trash Collection:
It has been our experience that many residents will take this opportunity to clean garages and yards, while others will gather the attic treasures that have accumulated over the years and are now expendable. (This is not for yard waste pickup)
View all the different parks within Fenwick Island.
It has become an increasingly large concern in Town that owners of pets are neglecting to pick up pet waste.
If you plan to rent your home in the Town of Fenwick Island, you are required to apply for a rental license each calendar year. The Town assesses a 8% rental tax, payable twice a year.
Many seniors are unaware of the available care options and programs that can help maintain their independence and quality of life. Visit https://www.caring.com/senior-living/assisted-living/delaware, a free resource that provides comprehensive information on topics like financial support, organizations, and available care options that are in every city in Delaware that can help senior citizens stay connected with their community.
Village Volunteers is a nonprofit organization the enables older adults to remain safe and independent in their homes.
The Village to Village program has been successful in other communities on the Delmarva Peninsula like Bethany Beach, Ocean View, and Lewes as well as communities all over the US and England. Because of the interest expressed by some Fenwick residents, we are sending this survey to the Fenwick Community.
These results will be sent to an independent exploratory committee unaffiliated with Council or other Town officials. Please note that the Village program is a separate and independent entity. While the Town Council is not officially endorsing this program, Town officials thought it would be helpful to share this information with those who might be interested.
Any additional questions should be directed to email@example.com.
Janice Bortner- firstname.lastname@example.org
Fenwick Island, Council Member and Residential Concerns Chair
Village to Village Survey
The Bridge Clinic
Are you struggling with opioid use, another addiction, or a mental health issue? The Bridge Clinic offers services to help you get the help you need:
- Substance use disorder and mental health screenings
- Referrals to treatment
- Evaluations conducted on-site by qualified licensed clinicians
- A navigational peer who can connect you with support services within the care network
- Transportation to and from the facility (may be available)
- Training for administering naloxone, an overdose-reversal medication
The Bridge Clinic has also partnered with DSAMH and CLASI to provide free civil legal services to Delaware residents, to include:
- Family Integrity and Safety (problems with the Division of Family Services; termination of parental rights proceedings; protection from abuse orders; custody, visitation, divorce, or paternity; overcoming guardianship’s)
- Housing and Utilities (actual or threatened shut-offs from the utility company; energy assistance programs; home ownership discrimination, code enforcement, mortgage foreclosure referral, and predatory home repairs; landlord-tenant problems; subsidized and public housing)
- Income Supports & Insurance (cash assistance programs; certain veteran’s benefits problems; child care subsidies; food and nutrition; social security/disability; medical assistance)
- Legal Status (immigration cases)
For more information, please contact 302-515-3310.
Trash Recyclables & Yard Waste:
Town Code specifies the manner in which trash should be handled.
View information on where, when, and how to vote in upcoming elections.