Seasonal Full-Time Groundskeeper Employment Opportunity
TOWN OF FENWICK ISLAND
Seasonal Full-Time Groundskeeper Position
Public Works Department
The Town of Fenwick Island is currently seeking applications for a Seasonal Full-Time Groundskeeper in the Public Works Department. This position would require performing manual labor work to maintain Town property, parks and other duties as needed. The applicant must have the ability to lift (50) fifty pounds, work outside for extended periods of time and during inclement weather. Also required:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma / GED / vocational school or equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license without any points
- Landscaping skills preferred
- Be able to operate Town equipment (riding mowers, weed eaters, leaf blowers)
- Pass pre-employment drug screening test and background investigation including driving record.
This position starts June 1st and ends September 15th starting daily at 7:00am and ending at 3:30pm with a half-hour lunch. Hourly rate is $16.00.
Applications are available on the town website at: www.fenwickisland.delaware.gov or at Town Hall, 800 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island, DE 19944.
Applications must be submitted to the Town Manager by 4pm Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at Fenwick Island Town Hall, 800 Coastal Highway, Fenwick Island, DE 19944 or email to: email@example.com.
Application for Employment
THE TOWN OF FENWICK ISLAND IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER