Now Hiring Town Manager More Info

Town of Fenwick Island

Recreational & Other Vechicles

Campers, Motor Homes and Oversized Recreational Vehicle:

All campers, motor homes and oversized recreational vehicles must be parked in a driveway. They require a special parking permit authorization approved by the Building Official: RV Parking Permit.

Other Vehicles:

Bicycles: Every person riding a bicycle must ride in the bicycle lane and with the flow of vehicle traffic. Any person operating a bicycle must follow all traffic laws and give hand/arm signals when turning or stopping. The bicycle or its rider must be equipped with lights and reflectors.

Skateboards, Rollerblades, or Scooters: These may not be operated on public highways, streets, sidewalks or rights-of-way located within the State of Delaware.

Published on: March 17, 2016